Feedburner is a great service from Google and being used by a lot of bloggers to serve their readers in a better way . Nearly 70% of Blogs make use of Feedburner Service for email subscription . Taking Backup of Email List of Your Feedburner Subscribers is always safe . However Google is not going to shutting down Feedburner but recently their was a major problem with Feedburner API . Every Widget of Feedburner was showing Zero Subscribers Count for all Blogs . So we can say its helpful to keep your Email Subscribers list safe by backing up it .
Steps to Backup Feedburner Email Subscribers
1. First of All Login to your Feed burner account using your Gmail Account details .
2. Now there will be Feeds list of your Blogger Blogs . Select the feed you have to take backup of.
3. Then Click “Publicize Tab ” .
4. Under Publicize Tab , you can see the option for ” Subscription Management ” . Just click on Subscription management as shown in Screenshot below .
5. Then Feedburner Subscriber numbers will be visible to you . Under the “Total Subscribers ” Text , there is an permalink to ” View subscribers details ” . Just click it now .
6. Now there are two options for you :
a) Search Addresses .
b) Export CSV .
So finally to save your Feedburner Email Subscriber List , Click on the “Export CSV ” Links and you will prompted to save .csv file containing list of your email subscribers . Just give a safe place to that file So that you can find it easily whenever you need it . So finally you have taken backup of Feed Burner Email Subscribers List . If you have any problem or unable to get subscription list then comment below . I would like to solve your queries and to help you .